Open Pickleball Play
General Usage Rules and Information
- For your safety, please wear appropriate footwear.
- The courts are not staffed; play is at your own risk.
- Courts can be slippery when wet and should not be used until dry.
- Alcohol and tobacco usage in all forms is strictly prohibited on the YMCA campus.
- No skateboarding, roller blading or biking on any of the courts.
- No hanging on basketball rims, nets, backboards or goal supports.
- Basketball hoops will remain at 10 feet. Lowering hoops must be requested at the membership desk and be program specific.
- An AED, restrooms and water are available inside the YMCA during normal Y hours.
- For emergencies, dial 911. Outdoor Courts location is 400 River Road, Grand Rapids, MN.
- Please use appropriate language.
- Use of chalk on or taping of courts is only permitted during events and for instructional purposes only.
- Pickleball and basketball equipment is available for check-out at the Y's membership desk.
- Please help keep our courts clean.
- No loitering allowed.
- Only water and plastic water containers/NO food are allowed on the courts. Other drinks, including sports drinks, are also prohibited.
- Please use the recycle bins to dispose of water containers.
- THE OUTDOOR COURTS AT THE YMCA ARE INTENDED FOR PICKLEBALL, BASKETBALL AND 4-SQUARE PLAY.