Due to Covid-19, restricted pickleball play is available on a limited basis. At the present time, you may reserve afternoon court time in hour slots by clicking this link:
Monday through Friday three courts are available
More court time may become available as CDC restrictions are lifted.
Due to Covid-19, the basketball side of the Outdoor Courts at the Y will be available on a limited basis. At the present time, you may reserve court time in hour slots by clicking this link:
Monday - Wednesday - Friday
Tuesday - Thursday
9am-10am and 12pm-8pm
More court time may become available as restrictions are lifted.
General Usage Rules and Information
- Check in at the YMCA Membership Desk prior to using the courts.
- No loitering allowed.
- For your safety, please wear appropriate footwear.
- The courts are not staffed; play is at your own risk.
- Courts can be slippery when wet and should not be used until dry.
- Alcohol and tobacco usage in all forms is strictly prohibited on the YMCA campus.
- No skateboarding, roller blading or biking on any of the courts.
- No hanging on basketball rims, nets, backboards or goal supports.
- Basketball hoops will remain at 10 feet. Lowering hoops must be requested at the membership desk and be program specific.
- An AED, restrooms and water are available inside the YMCA during normal Y hours.
- For emergencies, dial 911. Outdoor Courts location is 400 River Road, Grand Rapids, MN.
- Please use appropriate language.
- Use of chalk on or taping of courts is prohibited.
- Pickleball and basketball equipment is available for check-out at the Y's membership desk.
- Please help keep our courts clean.
- Only water and water containers are allowed on the courts. Other drinks, including sports drinks, are prohibited.
- Please use the recycle bins to dispose of water containers.
- OUTDOOR COURTS ARE FOR PICKLEBALL, BASKETBALL AND 4-SQUARE USE ONLY.