Join us for fun and adventure at Camp Wannago this summer! Camp Wannago has action-packed days full of fun activities and outdoor excitement. Campers will have the opportunity to swim, fish, be active outdoors, make new friends and experience new adventures. Campers will learn through discovery, exploration and community involvement. Camp Wannago has weekly themes such as Time Travel, Holidays in July, and Rock Star Wanna Be.
For more information or to register, contact Lindsay Crummey at 218-327-8803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp is for children ages 5-12.
- Location: Itasca County Family YMCA
- One-time registration fee is $30/child or $45/family.
- Camp Fee: Daily $45 or Weekly $195
- Financial assistance is available.
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack provided.
- Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 6:00pm
- REGISTRATION BEGINS Monday April 3rd, 2023