Join us for fun and adventure at Camp Wannago this summer! Camp Wannago has action-packed days full of fun activities and outdoor excitement. Campers will have the opportunity to swim, fish, be active outdoors, make new friends and experience new adventures. Campers will learn through discovery, exploration and community involvement. Camp Wannago has weekly themes such as Time Travel, Holidays in July, and Rock Star Wanna Be.
For more information or to register, contact the YMCA Child Care office at 218-327-2418 or Lindsay Crummey at 218-327-8803.
Camp is for children ages 5-12. (Five year-olds must have completed Kindergarten.)
- Location: Itasca County Family YMCA
- One-time registration fee is $30/child or $45/family.
- Weekly Camp Fee: $190 Week-by-week registrations are accepted with two weeks advance notice.
- Financial assistance is available.
- Breakfast and afternoon snack provided.
- Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 6:00pm